Summer of Snapchat Tips : Week 318 Jul 2016, Posted by Uncategorized in
Need some help with presentation? The Baron team has got you covered. With just an empty champagne bottle, duct tape, and some grass shards you’ve got yourself a decorative way to serve our truffles! So, go ahead! Look like the crafty person who actually does Pinterest crafts!
Although this sounds completely crazy, the saltiness from the bacon is parried brilliantly with the sweetness of our chocolate! Putting together these two sinful foods just makes since! No joke, this midnight breakfast snack is perfect for you night owls!
You will need:
• 12 slices of thick-cut bacon
• 12 wooden skewers
• 2 bars of Baron’s Premium Dark Chocolate
• 1 tablespoon of vegetable shortening
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit. Place a baking rack on top of a large baking sheet.
2. Skewer each slice of bacon and place bacon on the baking rack.
3. Bake bacon in the preheated oven until crispy; 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
4. Combine chocolate and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each interval.
5. Coat each side of the skewered bacon with the chocolate mixture using a pastry brush. Place coated bacon on a sheet of waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes. Store in
refrigerator until ready to serve.
Inspired from Allrecipes.com
It’s that time of the week again! YES! A chance to wind down with a glass of Cavernet Sauvigon and our Milk Chocolate and Sea Salt Bar! These three flavors combine to create a symphony of deliciousness. This healthy way to indulge your sweet tooth will keep you in high spirits as you finish out your week! Not to mention that we are GMO free and made with all natural ingredients! With that said go ahead, indulge!
Hey chocolate lovers! Up for another adventure in the chocolate cooking world? This week’s recipe: Rib-Eye Steaks with Savory Chocolate Sauce will bring genuine delight to your table. The deliciousness of both the rib eye steak seasoning in concert with the savory chocolate taste will make this meal something to remember. Click here for the recipe!
This Friday we are going with one of the classics. A classic lime margarita is the perfect way to start your weekend! Especially with our summer lime truffles. These two super tart treats will have your taste buds going crazy.