Hello Chocolate Lovers, welcome to the first week of Baron’s Snaps of Summer! Here is our first week blog post! Be sure to keep an eye out this Monday and Thursday as the Baron team Snapchats our suggestion!
These Baron dipped pretzel sticks will surly help bring the pop to your Fourth of July party. Using Baron’s premium milk or dark chocolate you will for sure have your party goes coming back to seconds! This fun activity is super easy as well! Dipping pretzels in our melted chocolate. Watch on the Fourth as we Snapchat this crafty project!
1. Melt Baron’s milk (or dark) chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
2. Dip pretzel halfway into the chocolate, completely covering half of the pretzel stick.
3. Roll in red, white and, blue sprinkles then lay of wax paper.
4. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden.
5. Serve! Store in airtight container.
Tip: Keep in mind this recipe can be used for any holiday occasion! Just use different colored sprinkles.
Inspired from allrecipes.com
This stacked trifle can bring any chocolate craving to rest! Its rich and delicious flavor will bring your summer time guests awed in amazement as they devourer each layer.
1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup water
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (1.76 ounce) bar of Baron Premium Milk Chocolate
1. Following the box directions prepare brownie mix, then let cool completely. Cut into neat 1-inch squares.
2. Combine pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, and water in a large bowl. Mix until smooth, and then fold in 8 ounces of whipped topping until no streaks remain.
3. In a glass serving dish or a trifle bowl, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12-ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Thanks for the inspiration, allrecipes.com! Click here for the recipe.
It’s time to wind down with Baron this week! Finish off your hump day with this week’s paring suggestion from Baron! A glass of Cabernet Sauvignon with our Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bar will surely help you push though your week. This can be purchased here!
Something that sounds surprisingly satisfying! Adding our chocolate to your family’s pasta plate might be a great way to spice up your dinner! Quick, delicious and easy! Special shout out goes to Ali at gimmesomeoven.com who somehow finds amazing ways to add chocolate to tasty recipes! Hey, don’t feel bad about indulging- remember to include our GMO free, 0 trans fat, and Kosher chocolate! Click here for the recipe!
Keep an eye out as we try this recipe out on our Snapchat story!
Bikini Bottom Papaya Drink
Finally! A chance to let loose! Try this delicious Bikini Bottom drink with our Papaya Premium milk chocolate truffles and let the good times roll! Have a great weekend! –Baron
2 oz. Rum, mango
2 oz. Rum, pineapple
2 oz. Orange Juice
4 oz. Papaya Juice
1 handful Ice
1 slice Oranges
Blend all ingredients except for the orange slice and pour into glass. Place orange slice on the rim.
Drink inspired by drinknation.com