Summer of Snapchat Tips : Week 716 Aug 2016, Posted by Blog in
What a summer it has been chocolate lovers! From chocolate covered bacon, to chocolate bowls, this summer has most definitely been a sweet one.
Surprise your guests this crafty Monday with small chocolate boxes! Use melted chocolate as your glue and go crazy! Fill them with Strawberries, pudding, chocolate frosting… the possibilities are endless!
In honor of National S’mores day this past week we want to encourage s’more adventures by combining two different desserts. Yes, chocolate chip cookies and s’mores in one delicious dessert. First, bake your cookies and use them instead of graham crackers! Oh, and don’t forget to add Baron!
Although this is our last wind down Wednesday, there are never any rules again going back and starting the parings all over again! In fact, you already may be a chocolate/wine paring expert after this summer! Make your own parings and share them with us on Facebook! Milk Chocolate with Sea Salt Bar with a Cabernet Sauvignon.
Up for the challenge? The batter is easy to make for these Chocolate crêpes; however, the cooking is the though part! Follow these directions and show off your chocolate skills!
– 4 tablespoons Unsalted butter
– 2 oz 70% dark chocolate
– 1/4 cup Superfine sugar plus extra for sprinkling
– 1-3/4 cups All purpose flour
– 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
– 4 Large eggs
– 2 Egg yolks
– 2 cups 1% milk
– Oil for frying
1. Melt together the butter and chocolate over low heat and set aside.
2. Sift and mix the sugar, flour, coca powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and add the beaten eggs then the milk followed by the melted chocolate.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan and rub with oil or butter. Pour crepe mix into the pan tilting form side to side to cover the frying pan.
4. Cook for a minute on each side and slide the crepe out onto a warm plate. Place the plate in the oven to keep warm. Continue to cook the rest of the crepe batter. Layer each crepe onto top sprinkling sugar as you go.
5. Serve immediately.
This Crossbow Cocktail has a hint of cocoa mix on the rim. Make this complement stronger with our classic milk chocolate truffles.
Hot cocoa mix
4-5 ice cubes
½ measure gin
½ measure crème de cacao
½ measure Cointreau
1 box of Baron’s Premium Milk Chocolate Truffles
Frost the rim of a chilled cocktail by dipping it into a little water and pressing it into hot cocoa mix. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and add the gin, crème de cacao, and Cointreau. Shake vigorously and strain into the prepare glass.