Liven up any treat with some chocolate! Today we will show you how we sweeten our Marshmallow Treats.
3 tablespoons butter
1 package of Marshmallows
4 Cups of Mini Marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
Baron Chocolate Bar (Any Variety)
1. In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. Break up the bar of Baron Chocolate and melt. Stir with a spoon till smooth.
5. Drizzle chocolate over cooled treats with a spoon until you are satisfied with the finished look!
Tip: You can use any type of Baron Chocolate to drizzle over your chocolate! From milk to dark, any flavor will work!
If you’re feeling more indulgent, use more bars of Baron Chocolate to dip your marshmallow treats in for a chocolate coated finish.
From: Rice Krispies