National Dessert Day12 Oct 2017, Posted by Blog in
Fresh Hot Chocolate
• 8 ounces of choice Baron chocolate bar (Milk or Dark)
• 1 3/4 cup milk
• ½ cup heavy cream
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Break your choice of a Baron chocolate bar (we recommend Dark or Milk) into small pieces and melt in a sauce pan over a mild flame.
2. Stir in milk, cream, brown sugar, and vanilla extract, mix until it is smooth and there is a thickness consistency.
3. Pour into a mug, top with whipped cream and marshmallows, and drink up!
Tip: Tip: Pair with churros and have yourself churros con chocolate!
• 8 ounces of Baron’s Dark or Milk chocolate bar
• 6 ounces of peanut butter, butterscotch, OR white chocolate chips
• ¼ cup of broken Baron Toffee bar, or Sea Salt Caramel bar
1. Prepare your baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
2. In a sauce pan over a low flame, melt your choice of milk or dark chocolate bars, and stir regularly. The key here is slow and low.
3. Melt peanut butter chips in the microwave and stir. You can also choose butterscotch or white chocolate chips.
4. Pour melted chocolate on the baking sheet and spread it into a triangle (don’t worry it won’t cover the entire pan). Drop spoonful’s of melted peanut butter chips onto the chocolate and swirl around with a toothpick to spread it out.
5. Drop pieces of toffee bar, or any topping you’d like, on top of the chocolate peanut butter mix and let sit for 2 hours at room temperature.
6. Break into pieces and enjoy!
• 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 bar of Baron’s Milk or Dark chocolate (additional bars will be needed if larger portion is desired)
1. Melt a Baron chocolate bar in a sauce pan, stir in milk. Once melted, pour into a heat protected bowl.
2. Dip marshmallows, pretzels, Rice Krispy treats, bananas, strawberries, and anything else that sounds tasty!
Tip: Roast the marshmallow first, then dip in the chocolate
Check out these recipes that inspired us!