Ingredients you will need:
• 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter
• 2/3 cups of unsweetened cocoa powder
• 4 eggs
• 2 cups of sugar
• 1 cup of flour
• 1 tsp. of vanilla
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp salt
• 2 100g bars of Baron’s Milk or Dark Chocolate Bars
• 1 box of Baron’s Caramel Brownie Truffles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Use a 9×13 inch baking pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray
3. Melt the butter and mix it together with the cocoa powder. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, and
4. Mix the butter/cocoa powder mixture with the eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Then, add flour, salt, and baking powder.
5. Stir until combined.
6. Pour batter into the baking dish and set on the middle rack of the over to bake for 25 minutes.
7. Take out of the oven and let cool.
8. Take 2 of Baron’s 100g Milk OR Dark Chocolate bars and melt.
9. Spread melted chocolate on top of cooled brownies.
10. Top with cut up pieces of Baron’s Caramel Brownie Truffles to give it even more brownie flavor!
11. Cut into squares and serve!
Check out the recipe that inspired us!